Of course, it’s not only the insurtechs themselves that are in the market for investment. Insurtech Gateway, an incubator aimed at supporting insurtechs from pre-seed to Series A, have closed seed fund II. CEO Richard Chattock‘s plan hereafter is to support 20 teams over the next 4 years, closing the funding gap in early stage insurtech and to target founders approaching wider social issues such as sustainability. Mundi Ventures’s Javier Santiso, a veritable veteran in insurtech investment, is excited to see funding gaps being closed and we’d say now is a great time to get involved with market valuations starting to correct themselves a little bit.
- Interview with Andreas Nemeth, CEO, UNIQA Ventures at DIA Amsterdam 2022
- Interview with Dr. Robin Kiera, CEO of Digital Scouting at DIA Amsterdam 2022
- Interview with Dr. Xenia Isabel Gioia Poppe, Director Insurtech Munich, Plug and Play Tech Center
- Interview with Emmanuel Djengue, Innovation Director – EMEA, RGAX at DIA Amsterdam 2022
- Interview with Franck Pivert, COO Revenue, Wakam at DIA Amsterdam 2022